My newsletter is called Eat, Move, Learn, Make. It's for the hungry, active, curious and creative.
I send it out once a month or so with updates on my works and other things worth your time.
- December 2020: Filtering out what matters
- October 2020: The 10 Commandments of Self-Taught Machine Learning Engineers
- September 2020: You don't need permission (to make, create, start, be, go, invent, become)
- August 2020: I turn 27 tomorrow: here's ~27 micro-essays on life
- July 2020: Hill sprints will teach you who you are
- June 2020: Answering the question "How can a beginner data scientist like me gain experience?"
- May 2020: From Lockdown, with Love
- April 2020: How to learn machine learning and improve your health (at the same time)
- March 2020: My machine learning course got pirated (good)
- February 2020: 8,021 machine learning students & counting + a cure for shiny object syndrome
- January 2020: I just launched a machine learning course